PDA

View Full Version : 1970's D-series Tow Truck, Belfair, WA. for sale

BCB-John
11-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi Gang,

I am posting this for Patty. She lost her Husband and is overwhelmed with his stuff. I went out and looked at this truck for her and am posting it here as she asked me to help. I have no affiliation with the sale other than helping her out in tough times.

Its a d-series tow truck with a serious built towing bed. As you can see in the pics its been under cover for about 4 years since he passed away. It was running when last used and parked there. Her husband was the owner of an auto shop so it was well kept up. She needs a new porch on her mobile home and to raise money is selling some of his stuff. When i saw this and looked it over it was a beast of a truck. 392 manual. It does not have a ton of miles on it (under 100,000 if memories serves me right.) Super big winch in the bed towing setup. It has new tires on the roller units, and looked to be in very workable condition. If you need a hauler for cars, etc...this beast would fill the need and Its an IH :)

Anyway here is her contact info. She is looking for $2000 OBO and would negotiate
Patty 360-372-2419