+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SCOUT 80 & 800 Polyurethane Body Bushing Kit **OFFICIAL NEW PRODUCT RELEASE**

Default SCOUT 80 & 800 Polyurethane Body Bushing Kit **OFFICIAL NEW PRODUCT RELEASE**

Hi everyone,

I wanted you to be the first to know about our new product that we have been working on. I am proud to announce that Back Country Binders 4x4 has just released the NEW polyurethane Scout 80 & 800 Body bushing kit. Plenty of hard work has gone into this, so no this is not some cheap cobbled together offering. After months of design, CAD drawings, prototype casting, refinements, and trial fittings we have what we believe to be the best body bushing kit available on the market. Please take a look at the additional pictures on our website and let us know what you think. We welcome your comments.

It has been added to our new Web Store for immediate purchase.
    Scout 80 and 800 Polyurethane Body Bushing Kit link *click here*

I have already shipped out the first two and currently have 10 kits on the shelf ready to ship.
    If you need a body lift to go with these please call us as they are in stock in 1, 2, and 3" kits as well. We will be adding them to the website very soon.

Thanks and hope everyone has fun this summer.

Regards
    John Fleck
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	BCB-80-800-POLY-BODY-BUSH-KIT 01web size.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	823  
    Last edited by BCB-John; 07-27-2012 at 04:46 PM.

..............Defy Ordinary!.............

+ Reply to Thread