+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Website

Default Website

John

Website looks good!!!

My suggestion though is to have your contact info on every page Name, Address email and phone. You don't want to have people looking for your contact info. And if someone emails a page to a someone, they no longer have an easy way to get incontact with you.

I've seen too many websites where I had to hunt for contact info. You want to make it easy for your customer to buy from you, not give them a challenge.

Just my 2 cents;

Bob

Hmmm, ok. So the contact info is in the about us section. What if i changed the upper menu to include a Contact us page? Would that work? I guess the other option would be to add it to the bottum of every page, but that would take some work and i dont think allot of users would scroll all the way to the bottom. Whats are your thoughts on the contact page?

..............Defy Ordinary!.............

John

Having a contact us button on the menu is better than it is now, IMHO. But if it were my website I would have contact info on every page. Companies spend lots of money and time putting content up, why not get credit for the content, and make it easy for people to know who and where you are.

Again it's just my 2 cents and you have to do what feels best for you.

If you imbed the contact info into your page templete it should not be too difficult a change.

Completed and its showing on the bottum of every page now. Thanks for the suggestion. Any thing else you customers want to see, just post up and we will try and accommodate your ideas.

..............Defy Ordinary!.............

+ Reply to Thread