+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 78 scout 11 terra

Default 78 scout 11 terra

Click image for larger version

Name:	scout2011_0918pumpkins0080.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	2129

My daily driver. I rebuilt the 196 CI slant 4 and rebuilt flooer pans along with some cosmetic surgery. along way to go but alot of fun.

Love it. Looks nice. My favorite is the Travelers/Terras as they have more bed room. Are you planning a lift or some more upgrades to it? Whats next in store for it?

..............Defy Ordinary!.............

I would like to do a lift but really don't want it very high. dont know where to start.

Well thats a great question. With the crowd that likes them a touch higher than stock, i recommend the 2.5" Skyjacker springs with stock shackles. This gived you just a touch over stock and does not look goofy with say a 31" tire. Those that have bought them from me really like them and comments range from "Perfect", to "just what i was looking for".

If you like there is a Stage 1 Package that includes the following that i recommend. The kit i have assembled is everything i think a stock to mild lifted one needs to have to compliment itself and be safe and give a secure feel when driving.

New Skyjacker Springs (4)
    New Skyjacker Shocks (4)
    U-bolts
    Polyurethane bushings
    BCB Stock height shackles
    BCB Stainless steel braided brake lines (3)
    BCB caster shims (front)
    BCB leaf spring center pins
    BCB Strait Steering Brace
    BCB Grade 8 shackle hardwear kit
    Skyjacker steering stabilizer kit.

Its a complete system and anyone who has this will tell you its so smooth to drive afterwards, and some even say their wife will now drive it, its that good.

That kit can be customized by adding or subtracting things but thats the basic Stage 1. The basic kit was right around $1425-$1475 if memory serves me right.

Some additions might be:

1. New BCB Heavy Duty dom tubing tierod and draglink with Moog brand problem solver replaceable ends.
    2. BCB Hidden U-bolt plate set.

..............Defy Ordinary!.............

+ Reply to Thread