+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hog Wild Razorback Fan From Arkansas!!

Default Hog Wild Razorback Fan From Arkansas!!

Hello everyone and greetings from the Pig sooie state of Arkansas!! Been back scoutin for about 4 -5 years now and still love it! I guess my love of scouts started at a young age of about 5 years old when my aunt Marie would take me and cousin out on the back roads in Arkansas and let us drive the old scouts down to the farm about 15 miles away and all she would say was keep it out of the ditches kids and then just laugh the whole way there! Good times! I own a 1976 Scout Terra, Aristacrat, and just picked up a spare 800 to bring life back into the Aristacrat. The scouts in arkansas are not to bad rusty but you'll find some here and there. Yes, this scoutin thing is a sickness but at lest it won't kill us just takes your money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1593.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	2354   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5225.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	2355  

Hello and thanks for joining the BCB 4xforum. If there is anything we can do please ask. We have tons more stuff that all the other IH speciality shops have and more just not all up on the web store yet. Look for more to be added in 2014. Thanks and look forward to helping in any way that we can in the future. nI like the patina thats the 800 has.

Default just to say Hi!

Good to see another from Arkansas, I'm up in Cotter ..... WPS!
    Tempted and Tried by a Fine pair of Legs, also enticed by Over Easy Eggs

+ Reply to Thread